Saturday, October 30, 2010

Little bits of paper and some glue

Over at Splitcoast Stamper this week, there was a  rummage and scavenging challenge. It's the first time I have played for a challenge, and am pretty pleased with how the cards turned out. I still have some Christmas paper to play with- that'll be tomorrow's fun, I think.
I realized I didn't have any baby or wedding cards for the upcoming craft sales. Not sure if I'll need them, but better to have them.






I love these cards. Gold, browns, whites and off-white. I rubbed some different shades of brown and sepia inks on some of the cards to give them a vintage look. I hope that they are a hit at the craft sales.

Tonight, I made Christmas tags- I bagged them in groups of 15, and let me tell you- there was a lot of holepunching, ribbon tying and cutting. I have ordered some Stampin Up tag stamps. I can't wait until they get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment