Saturday, February 5, 2011

Silent Snow

The weather here has been balmy for the past couple of days, hovering around zero and the snow is actually melting, which is a nice thing to see. However, this is Manitoba, and it's still a long way until spring, so anything can still happen.

This card is for the February Christmas Card Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.


The embossing folder and sentiment were both purchased at Scrapyard in Stonewall. The sentiment jumped out at me, and it was on the clearance table, so I allowed it to come home with me. 
This card (and the 14 others like it) took no time to make. It took longer to cut the cardstock than to do the stamping and embossing combined. 

The snowflakes and sentiment are both on plain white card, and layered on dark blue cardstock. The ribbon is also Navy. 

Having the February challenge done when it's not even the first week of February is a great feeling, especially when the cards I have planned for March are a little more intensive. 

I had a burst of cleaning energy today, and got my stamping area completely tidied up today. I am feeling the creative juices flowing, and can't wait to see what gets created this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment