Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cats and mice

As I am writing this, my Tyger cat is being very affectionate, trying to get 100 per cent of my attention. He is succeeding. 
Once in a while, I get the urge to play with colours I don't really use a lot. In this case, it was purple. I have a ton of purple cardstock, but it's not something I usually use. I normally tend to neutrals. 
This house mouse stamp was coloured with copics. The strip behind the card was made with a MS punch.


I made this one with toys purchased on my trip south with my friend M. Coloured, as usual, with copics. I wasn't thrilled with the colour of the lemonade, so I coloured it with the blender pen to lighten it. The flowers are made with a Fiskars punch. 

Another new purchase... I am not thrilled with the way the ground turned out. It was better once I coloured it with the blender pen. Next time, I think I'll stick to lighter colours for the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment