Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas mouse

I recently came across a new challenge blog, and this week's challenge is Winter Wonderland challenge- A Christmas Mouse.
I got this stamp last winter and didn't ink it. It puts me in mind of Christmas- nothing better than a cup of hot chocolate with a little something stirred in.

The image was stamped on bristol paper and coloured with Copics. I layered it on blue card cut at 4 inches by 5.25 inches, and added a little bit of white ribbon to break up the blue panel.

The mice look like they are ready for a warm drink!

The next week is going to be very busy, but I hope I'll be able to find some time to play with the new toys I got this past weekend. Lots of fun!

3 comments:

  1. oh such a cute image choice and gorgeous creation , love it, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps. I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love that sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week with your adorable creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete