Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Birds of a feather...

I've been busy in my crafting area lately, having fun making mostly Christmas cards. Here are two that I recently completed.

This first one was made with some scraps from my stash. The back layer is made with an off-white piece cut to 4.5x5.5 and the red piece is 2.25x5.5 I then layered the front piece- cut to 4.25x5.25 on top. The bird (Young Vermillion by Stampin Up!) was stamped on bristol paper and coloured with copics. The wreath was made out of three shades of green cardstock punched with the Martha Stewart pine punch. I ran double sided tape on the back to attach the pine boughs. 


This one was stamped on bristol as well and then coloured with copics. It's hard to tell from the photo, but I have also added some glitter to the snow on the branches. This is one of my favourite cardinal stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment