Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day off well spent

I was able to take Friday off, and spent most of the day in my craft area, not creating, but tiding up chaos. I haven't had much opportunity to play lately, and when I have had time, I've been stacking paper and stamps and ink and embellishments and dies and you get the idea. I decided it was time to start with a clean slate, and that included purging some stuff that will be given to my nieces at Christmas and rearranging my supplies and some of the furniture. I also decided to post the afters on my blog for future reference (and to hopefully help me keeping it tidy!)

On to the tour...

My craft area is in our basement, it's a large room, and I've got about 1/4 of it. The TV area is in the rest of the area. My desk faces the TV, with the couch dividing the two areas.


My stamps, paper and other supplies are in the white cabinet (a $40 score from Kijiji). It's made of melamine and weighs a ton, and it's perfect for stamp supply storage.

 The top row is cuttlebug stuff, specialty papers, and supplies (adhesive, colouring media, etc)
The next two rows on the left are stamps, on the right more supplies, embossing powders.
Bottom shelf on the left are completed cards, envelopes and cricut carts. The right is for my cricut and dies.
 My 8.5x11 paper is stored on the left and my inks and paper scraps are in the iris tower. The xyrons fit perfectly on top, and I picked up some 12x12 canvasses from Michaels and attached paper to them. I like it, because I can change it out when I get tired of it.

I played a bit last night, so my desk isn't as spotless as it was, but it's still a far sight better, and I can actually see the top of my table... I hope the trend continues!

I also decided that my blog needed a bit of an update for the holiday season. I've added a few things, removed a couple of things and changed the layout. Hopefully you like it!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment