Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Party time!

This month is party month at our house- Mr. Munch will be turning one this week, and Angel Girl will be turning three next week. Before our girlie was placed with us, I made both of their birthday party invitations- I am so glad I am a planner and (somewhat) organized. There's no way I would have been able to make these in the last two weeks- it's been super busy with two little ones in the house.


This is the card for M- It was really simple to make. The train paper came from a paper stack I picked up in the US, and layered on the blue card. The one was cut out on my Cricut and the sentiment is from SU and stamped in black. The party details were printed on regular paper and glued to the back, postcard style.

L's card was also made with the cricut, from the wild card cartridge. The paper is recollections from Michaels. The three was also cut out on the cricut. I cut off the candle that was on top of the cupcake and replaced it with the three. The party info is inside the card. We're having a decorate your own cupcake party for her. I can't wait. I think she'll have fun.

Can't wait for the parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment